ZoomCap is a utility for zooming in on your screen, capturing screen shots, and determining the exact color value of any pixel on the screen. A must have for web designers, programmers and people who love graphics.
ZoomCap sits in your Windows system tray waiting for you to click it. When you do the ZoomCap window pops up on the screen.
The ZoomCap window shows:
- Zoomed view of the area around the mouse cursor… move the cursor and the zoomed area moves
- The current X and Y position of the mouse
- The current width and height of the region you are selecting to capture
- The red, green and blue color values of the pixel under the mouse cursor
- The hexadecimal color value of the pixel under the mouse cursor (great for finding color values to use in your web pages!)
Other features include:
- You can use your mouse to move the zoomed view and select the area that will be captured.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard for precision selection of the region you want.
- Zoom window automatically moves to stay out of the way of your cursor.
- Copy selected region to the clipboard.
- Copy pixel color to the clipboard.
- System-wide hot key activation.
Download ZoomCapSetup.exe (479 kb) and save it to your hard drive.
Double-click the file you downloaded and follow the on screen instructions. Enjoy using ZoomCap!
If you have not yet purchased ZoomCap it will be in a 30-day evaluation mode. All features of the registered version will be available for you to test without any nag screens.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4, or 2000.
- 1 MB free disk space
- 16 MB of RAM
- 32 MB of RAM