Tray Macro is a powerful tool that sits in your Windows system tray and helps you automate tasks. You can create as many macros as you want and each one has a system-wide hot key that activates it. A macro can perform any of the following functions:
- Send a series of keystrokes to the current application. Great for your e-mail signature and other often used text blocks. Place variables into the text block such as the date and time.
- Launch a specific application.
- Open a specific document file.
- Launch the Windows screen saver.
- Log-off the current user in Windows.
- Restart your computer.
- Shutoff your computer.
- Turn off your monitor.
- Open or close the CD tray.
- Display an on-screen quick reference card of your most commonly used macros.
- You can also “chain” macros together so that when one macro completes it automatically calls another macro.
Download TrayMacroSetup.exe (856 kb) and save it to your hard drive.
Double-click the file you downloaded and follow the on screen instructions. Enjoy using Tray Macro!
If you have not yet purchased Tray Macro it will be in a 30-day evaluation mode. All features of the registered version will be available for you to test without any nag screens.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4, or 2000.
- 1 MB free disk space
- 16 MB of RAM
- 32 MB of RAM