My Photo Slide Show
My Photo Slide Show is an authoring tool for creating photographic slide shows to be displayed on Windows-based computers. It makes the managing of large photo collections a snap by allowing you to categorize the photos and quickly view thumbnail sized versions of the photos.
My Photo Slide Show includes the following features:
- Publish your slide show to a single EXE application file that includes our slide show viewer software and all of your photos. People you want to view the slide show just run the EXE. No need to download or install any software.
- Many transition effects.
- Default photo display settings for entire categories.
- Individual display settings per photo overriding the default category settings.
- Photo names and captions.
- Thumbnail photo manager.
- Configure how long each photo is displayed on the screen or wait for the viewer to advance to the next photo.
Download MPSSSetup.exe (1686 kb) and save it to your hard drive.
Double-click the file you downloaded and follow the on screen instructions. Enjoy using My Photo Slide Show!
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4, or 2000.
- 1 MB free disk space
- 16 MB of RAM
- 24-bit color display support
- 800×600 pixel display
- 32 MB of RAM